Hello everyone, I offer bodywork with an emphasis on Sports Massage and Movement functionality. I have been practicing massage therapy since 2008. I began as an amateur in 2007 and fell in love with the ability to provide healing through bodywork and enrolled in Massage School in Nevada. I have created a sequence of techniques and modalities that allow the body to relax and heal through the means of stretch, Myofascial Release, and Tuina. I incorporate various ART techniques that I learned in Sports Massage Courses.
I am passionate about treating specific injuries and movement restrictions. If you find yourself with chronic pain and restricted daily functionality please call me so we can design a treatment plan to help correct your problem.
I possess all Nevada state and local city licensing, California Licensed, and Nationally Certified. I continue educating myself in the field of healing because it is important to offer my patients a wider range of help. I am passionate about treating specific movement
There is no greater reward than making a positive difference in a person who has injured themselves. I work from experience as I have recovered from lower back, upper shoulder , and pelvic injuries. I have committed my time to finding the best relief of muscular pain.
I have worked in providing pain relief from:
- ~Onset migraine headaches and preventive
- ~TMJ & Tension headaches
- ~knee injury Pre & Post Surgical treatments
- ~Lower back SI/L5 most common injuries
- ~Shoulder Girdle, Anterior and Posterior muscle recovery
- ~Pelvic Girdle hip joint re~balancing, hip and pelvis realignment
- ~PMS, hormonal problems, natural birth induction through release of hormonal Accupoints
- ~Hand and elbow therapy from over worked flexion and extension muscles (professional golfers, dentists, computer techs)
- ~Stomach pain
- ~Neck discomforts and stiffness
- ~Sciatic pain
I provide a natural approach to labor induction therapy. If you are pregnant and would like to plan out your delivery date let me help you after the 39th week. Most of the clients that I have helped have received results within the second massage and meet their baby within hours of the second massage. I also offer Labor and Delivery Massage performed at the Hospital.
My styles of massage include:
- Hot stones
- Thai yoga massage
- Advanced deep tissue with sports massage
- Shiatsu (finger pressure of accupoints)
- Sports massage with Myofascial and ART techniques
- Four hand massage (with Nichole) our most luxury massage ever!
- Labor Induction Therapy and Prenatal Massage
Mina M. Garcia NVMT#4979